Legal procedure to file review of transfer petition in Supreme Court

Hello My sister filed transfer petition(divorce) in supremecourt. It is rejected and also directed for use of video conferencing technology. But sister have a baby and difficult to go here and there. Also later on supreme Court give judgment that video conferencing is not allowed in transfer petition. So sir can I file review for transfer petition again.

Answers (2)

Dear Client,
You can file a review petition in the supreme Court, if your transfer petition has been rejected earlier. However, the review petition will again go before the same cour or before the same Judge.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Where the original divorce petition was filed ? How and under which circumstances it reaches to Supreme Court? Unless you reveal these facts, it is difficult to answer your query. Further, I want to see Supreme Courts order/Judgement to enable me to say whether review can be filed or not.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

If I work overseas & after the petition is received wife files DV or 498 how does this affect me & my job as I will not be in India at this time. What…

Read More

If any couple living together after divorce, Can lady file a case of rape against gents? If yes what are the ways to escape? It is for Hindu family.…

Read More

Do I have right to stay in my matrimonial husband as filed false divorce petition…

Read More

I earn 15000pm and cannot afford a advocate for my divorce case..what I can request from my husband or court....plz advice…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue