Legal procedure to file review of transfer petition in Supreme Court

Hello My sister filed transfer petition(divorce) in supremecourt. It is rejected and also directed for use of video conferencing technology. But sister have a baby and difficult to go here and there. Also later on supreme Court give judgment that video conferencing is not allowed in transfer petition. So sir can I file review for transfer petition again.

Dear Client,
You can file a review petition in the supreme Court, if your transfer petition has been rejected earlier. However, the review petition will again go before the same cour or before the same Judge.

Where the original divorce petition was filed ? How and under which circumstances it reaches to Supreme Court? Unless you reveal these facts, it is difficult to answer your query. Further, I want to see Supreme Courts order/Judgement to enable me to say whether review can be filed or not.