Legal procedure to claim for maintenance

My husband wants to divorce me. But I don't want to get separated. We got a 2-year-old baby boy. I have a small job of salary 25000 per month. Am an M.tech holder. He is forcing me for divorce shall I ask for maintenance charge to take care of my son. He wants to marry another girl. I don't want to marry again. I want to live for my son.

HI, Your husband cannot divorce you for the silly matters. If you are not ready for that you can defend it. Or lese if you prove the court that the allegations against you are wrong he will not get the divorce.

You challenge his dicorce petition before the court . your son is entitled to get maintanance from his father. you are also enttiled to get compensation and the gifts whick are given by your parents at the time of your wedding.

The first part depends on you, whether to go for divorce or not. There should be valid reason, then only court gives divorce to husband. Or you both can mutually agreed to get divorced. As regarding to mainteinance, it is difficult for you to get because you are having a job or you have to prove that your salary is not enough to maintain yourself. Your child has right to get maintenance

You can claim maintenance for your son.If your husband wants divorce and you are not interested you can seriously contest the case and you will succeed if your husband case is not genuine and baseless .

If u are not ready to give divorce u say that u are not willing for divorce. And if he needs to get divorce through joint he should give u maintainence and compensation. That u can claim a bulk amount towards the full and final settlement and file a petition jointly for divorce and after 6 months u will get the decree of divorce.