legal notice sent to wife for divorce for harassment & mental torture

01-Apr-2023 (In Divorce Law)
we marriage in 03/11/2014. Since 3 years my wife is mentally torched me with my mom and she s going to sucide but I can stop her her father and mother doesn't respond and care her and my wife is going to her parents home 6 Month and I ll send first legal notice last 5 month and she is respond 1st notice and she is not coming and I ll send another legal notice she doesn't respond me and I called to her I said come we are come together she is said directly I ll come though court what I ll do pls help me and we have no children
Answers (3)

Answer #1
672 votes
You have already issued divorced notice and also received reply notice also and her intention is that she should come through court only, then you can file for restitution of conjugal rights, and at the time of mediation the matter will be settled by them if both the parties agrees the settlement if not your husband will file it to court stating that you have not responding to his legal notice as well as not replied to the legal notice

Answer #2
530 votes
You issue notice again as rejoinder, later file a case through an advocate, this only suggestion because I have not seen/read the notice. So best is contact the Advocate who are practicing in the family courts.
Answer #3
734 votes
Hello Mr
your wife seems to have decided to divorce you . so the option for you if you also want to divorce her is to file for divorce or if you don't want to divorce her, you can file for restitution of conjugal rights case claiming your marital rights upon ypur wife. decide and proceed with case. good luck.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."