Law for divorce against gay husband

What is the law if my husband is found to be a gay.. what action can I take against him. What should be the charge for divorce in this fraud case

Hello If you have found your husband to be gay you can opt out of the marriage either going for divorce with mutual consent u/s 13 B of HMA or opt for contested divorce u/s 13(1) of HMA on grounds of cruelty. you can also initiate criminal proceedings for breach of trust, cheating, concealment of facts.

As 377 is aplicable now u can’t do a case that ur husband is gay...u can just take mutual divorce under sec13(b) and ask for alimony that too decided mutually. For further questions do contact. Thanks for contacting LawRatoPartner.