One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Ranbir Singh

Advocate Ranbir Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 3+ user ratings
District Court, Faridabad
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ranbir Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ranbir provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, divorce cases, startup related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ranbir enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2011. He is a member of the District Bar Association of Faridabad.

Enrollment Number : P/1931/2011
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Get advice from Advocate Ranbir Singh

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Ranbir Singh Cruelty By In Laws And Husband My husband beat me regularly..