One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Karnal - Advocate Kunal Chopra

Advocate Kunal Chopra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector - 6, Karnal
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Kunal Chopra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. He was associated with many corporate companies for 9 years and worked for corporate houses.Advocate Kunal provides services in the various field of Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Consumer Court, Labour & Service, Revenue Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. Advocate Kunal enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2010. He is a member of the Punjab & Haryana High Court Bar Association & Karnal Bar Association.Enrollment Number : P/2628/2010
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Chandigarh
  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • District Court, Kaithal
  • District Court, Karnal
  • District Court, Kurukshetra
  • District Court, Panipat
  • District Court, Sonepat
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Karnal

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kunal Chopra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kunal Chopra

Q: Harassment in domestic Violence

My younger Brother marriage has been done last two year ago dt 3-12-2016. My younger brother's wife has file a harassment application in Local Women Cell against my all family members. She included all member's name in her application without me but my wife include. I & my wife lives separately last four year. Can i file a harassment case or Maan- Haani case against her??? if yes then suggest me which law section i can file.

Advocate Kunal Chopra answered
Yes sir you can file a defamation case against her any time and take her to court and file a counter complaint regarding this issue. For further queries and filing please call me or meet me anytime. Kindly regards

Q: Can GPA be transferred in the name of wife if the husband is no more

We have a property in faridabad in MCF colonies like springfield, ashoka enclave etc. My father passed away without any will or transfer of GPA which was in his name. My mother is 65 yrs with sale deed of the same house in her name. Kindly let us know if GPA can be transferred in her name so we can sell this property as and when required? We are a hindu family.

Advocate Kunal Chopra answered
U can get the same transfered in your mother name by giving Death Certificate of your father before sun registrar registration authority and same will be transferred in name of your mother and then by that you can sale the said property

Q: On Ipc 307 How Criminal Cum Out On Bail

In how many the criminal cum out on bail and how the process is start of bail and what is the process of jamanat

Advocate Kunal Chopra answered
We have to apply this before court and notice will be sent to IO and then arguments will be heated and most likely it will be dismissed in session court and then have to go to High court to get the bail. Again notice will be sent to IO and if we have proofs we will get the bail.

Q: Matrimonial Issue and My Religion is Hindu

Matrimonial Issue and My Religion is Hindu. I got married on 12 May, 2018 and after 6 month; I had conveyed that I cannot live with the partner but she does not have consent on the divorce. What is the best way to come out.

Advocate Kunal Chopra answered
You can file a case and take experts divorce but that can be filed post 12-05-2019 as 1 Year needs to be completed and you have to tell the court that u are living separate since 1 Year. Thanks for contacting LawRatoPartner

Q: Credit card non-payment of dues due to poor financial situation

Last year (Year 2018) around July, I had lost my credit card (which I ultimately got blocked as well). Around the same time I also lost my job. My financial situation has been dismal and I am struggling to make my ends meet for the last 9 months now, with support of my family to take care of the expenses.Even, though i have a good education background, with enough experience but with changing market trends its not easy to find a job and that has been the case since I lost my last job.After loosing the credit card, I tried making payments (in parts) over the next few months, but could not pay the entire amount as there have been responsibilities that have eaten up any buffer money which I had. Currently I am in a bad shape, trying to pull myself up but still with no money to pay the dues, which have amounted now due to late payment charges and bank interest which has accumulated.Kindly guide

Advocate Kunal Chopra answered
Call the bank or meet in person to settle the account and give waiver else they can file a case against you. They will give waiver if u request them but it depends that how much is pending. Thanks for contacting LawRatoPartner.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kunal Chopra

Can Advocate Kunal Chopra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kunal Chopra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Chopra?

When you meet with Advocate Kunal Chopra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Chopra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Chopra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Chopra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Chopra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kunal Chopra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kunal Chopra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kunal Chopra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kunal Chopra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.