Issues from wife and in la-ways

In Divorce Law
I an 38 and have 8 yr marriage , from starting there was a issue from my wife and in-laws , starting they use to interfere in my family matter and personnel matter at very low then slowly it is as per then i have to live my life . once i stated pointing there limits then they stared putting false blame on me and my family and started to defame my name in society when i ask then to prove the blame then again the started putting new blames. when i ask my wife if you do not want to live with me leave me.but she says i will not leave you like this will make you suffer for whole life. now from past one year she is living with there parents and crating issues for me and my family , so what can be done in my case

Answers (3)

73 votes
Hello Sir! Do you want to get separate from your wife? You can proceed for divorce. If she is living separately for 2 or more years, it will be strong ground for you to get divorce. If you want to continue your marriage you can go for restitution case

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


278 votes
dear client please note that your wife can file case against you as per the available laws to her and will make his case strong by making allegations which they are false or true.
you can send them legal notice for damages to your reputation and ask for damages in the court of law.
call me for further advice.
thank you.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience

256 votes
you can proceed with restitution case whereby you can ask your wife to come and reside with you. on the alternative you can proceed for divorce case. it will be clear to your wife that you have taken strong measures and she will be forced to take a stand.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."