Is marriage in a temple considered as legal marriage

05-Apr-2023 (In Divorce Law)
We get married in a temple, temple has given us a certificate (temple is not authorized to government but arrange marriage is happening there), after that we are in living relationship with each other. But when girls parents come to know about our marriage, they are not ready to accept and right now girls is also favouring his parents. My question is my marriage will be valuable. Or without divorce I or she can marry or not .

Answer #1
DEAR SIR
MARRIAGE SOLEMNIZED UNDER HINDU MARRIAGE ACT AT TEMPLE IS VERY MUCH VALID AND IF YOU OR SHE AGAIN WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE THEN YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GIVE DIVORSE TO EACH OTHER AND WITHOUT GIVING DIVORCE YOU OR SHE CAN NOT MARRY AGAIN.
FOR DETAIL KINDLY CONSULT.
Answer #2
Venerated Sir,
As per Hindi marriage Act If you followed all conditions under Act then your marriage is valid under law. As you already stated therein that you got marriage certificate from temple then you can claim for that marriage. Feel free to call me.
Answer #3
As u said u have got the certificate from the temple where u both got married, then u r considered as married so if u both are now prepared for living ur life ahead without each other and want to seperate ,then u can file a mutual consent divorce in family court and then u both can marry 2nd time easily withoit any issue..