If A Girl Take Divorce By Self ,Is She Eligible To Take Compensation?

If A Girl Take Divorce By Self ,Is She Eligible To Take Compensation

hello if girl wants separation then she is not eligible for compensation. Because she it wants her self. Saperation must be done by court on behalf both parties. Court passed an order on saperation and passed decree.

yes at any stage if she's willing or have missed in filing the maintenance she is eligible to file the claim for maintenance and get the proceedings done as query is not in detail so can't elaborate it further.do feel free to contact me if you have any more questions about your query.