If A Girl Take Divorce By Self ,Is She Eligible To Take Compensation?

If A Girl Take Divorce By Self ,Is She Eligible To Take Compensation

Answers (2)

hello if girl wants separation then she is not eligible for compensation. Because she it wants her self. Saperation must be done by court on behalf both parties. Court passed an order on saperation and passed decree.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

yes at any stage if she's willing or have missed in filing the maintenance she is eligible to file the claim for maintenance and get the proceedings done as query is not in detail so can't elaborate it further.do feel free to contact me if you have any more questions about your query.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Hi, My wife was diagnosed HIV +ve 8 months into our marriage. I have been tested -ve so far. My primary concern then was to ensure she gets the treat…

Read More

Me and my wife have stayed apart for the last three years, and now I want to get separated as there has been a complete breakdown of compatibility and…

Read More

My husband is in army i live with my two childrens boy and girl. He has done second marriage and I want to file divorce how much can I get his propert…

Read More

i have no physical relation with my husband last six month can i file a divorce case because i don't want to live with him…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue