I want to marry a lady she is already married with two girl child

I am working in government sector I am halping a lady who was already married and they have two girl child. Her husband treat like a animal. He was beat a lady in evening and after beat he will force wiled sex. Lady need help how can I help lady. If i am helping a lady her husband take any action against me . How can I help her

Answers (5)

204 votes

Untill the lady gets divorce you cannot marry her officially , although u can report against the husband cruelty to the police, if the lady want she can also live separately without marriage
Contact for further help.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

258 votes

First the lady should lodge an fir again her husband for domestic violence.
And trying to mediate them if mediation fail or not possible then diverse him and file a suit fit maintanance for her and her children.
After divorce if she wants to marry with you then marry her.
God bless you.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
132 votes

If you want to help her you says to lady she larged fir to her husband and file divorce petition against her husband after divorce you can Mary with her tel me what is the status of her husband and his job

194 votes

Sir you have not mentione in your question whether you are married or not, further you have not mentioned your caste as well as lady caste, it is further suggested that if you want to marry that lady, firstly lady will file divorce case on the basis of cruelty. Fir more i need above mentioned informations.

183 votes

You can help her, if that is the only thing that you are doing. In case you want to marry and settle down with her, she will have to first take divorce from her husband and then only can you marry her.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles