I want to get divorce from my wife as she is not coming back to me

My wife without informing me directly go to her father home . Moreover she cant allow to keep my son who is 12month old. Moreover she demand that i have to take her every sunday her sister home and moreover we have no husband wife relation from last 7 month, in my 2year marriage life she stay with me upto 1 year only and 3 times she go her parents home . She says that 1) i cant take her for outgoing in sunday but i cant take her as my child is 1 year old. 2) she tells that i not give her money but infact she has 7000Rs 3) She tells that I listening song My Problem 1) In My Married life she not give me priority ,when i had operation she went her sister home without inform me. 2) We have no physical relation from last 7 month as she dont allow me. 3) In married life she only stay with me 1 year in 2year Moreover i want to custody of my son who is one year old so please suggest me can i send legal notice Please suggest me what happpen in court.

You can approach the family court for getting divorce decree by filing petition on the ground of cruelty and other grounds legally available to you. If you prove the grounds court will grant divorce decree

You can send legal notice to your wife and ask her to come back. If she doesnt come back.You can file case against her.
So far as the question of custody of child is concern , you can get visiting rights. As your child is only 1 year old , you cannot get custody of your son . You can get visiting rights to meet your son.