I want to get divorce from my wife as she is not coming back to me

My wife without informing me directly go to her father home . Moreover she cant allow to keep my son who is 12month old. Moreover she demand that i have to take her every sunday her sister home and moreover we have no husband wife relation from last 7 month, in my 2year marriage life she stay with me upto 1 year only and 3 times she go her parents home . She says that 1) i cant take her for outgoing in sunday but i cant take her as my child is 1 year old. 2) she tells that i not give her money but infact she has 7000Rs 3) She tells that I listening song My Problem 1) In My Married life she not give me priority ,when i had operation she went her sister home without inform me. 2) We have no physical relation from last 7 month as she dont allow me. 3) In married life she only stay with me 1 year in 2year Moreover i want to custody of my son who is one year old so please suggest me can i send legal notice Please suggest me what happpen in court.

Answers (2)

122 votes

You can approach the family court for getting divorce decree by filing petition on the ground of cruelty and other grounds legally available to you. If you prove the grounds court will grant divorce decree

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

285 votes

You can send legal notice to your wife and ask her to come back. If she doesnt come back.You can file case against her.
So far as the question of custody of child is concern , you can get visiting rights. As your child is only 1 year old , you cannot get custody of your son . You can get visiting rights to meet your son.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles