Husband wants to file for divorce without wife's consent

Under 13b I had applies for divorce, ourrriag was held by court marriage and arya samjh vidhi.my husband stepped backed and in-laws were also not happy with our marrigae. 2 mediations are over. I don't want to leave him easily.. please suggest

Hello,
If divorce by mutual consent has failed , then the regular contested divorce (U/S 13) is the option for you. Apart from that there are many other legal platforms for redressal of your marriage related problems, for eg, if you have been a victim of marital abuse, then in addition to divorce you may also file a domestic violence case against your husband and if your in-laws were also equally guilty then you can have a case filed against them as well. These are few options amongst many others like seeking maintenance, alimony , custody (in case of children) etc. For any further query you may contact me.

hello client hru.
i have read ur query,according to ur query u got married with your husband by court marriage as well as by arya samajh vidhi in this matrimonial relationship nor your husband along with ur inlaws are cooperating with you in ur mattrimonial home due to which u have applied for divorce .you should have filled instead of divorce case thanks.

under this, you will have to file a contest divorce petition. Stating all the reasons and contention that why you need divorces. Reason can be not meeting of mental temperaments, nature etc. or she has some extra martial affaire etc and else can be discussed further.