Husband wants divorce as wife filed false case against husband

my wife put false case 384 and 498 on me can I put divorce against her

Answers (2)

244 votes

Yes if your wife has bothered you by filed false cases against you and your family then you can file divorce u/s 13 a and perticulerly at the ground of mental cruelty u can file divorce before competent court of law

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

134 votes

Yes on the ground of cruelty you can file divorce case against your wife. I can advise you in detail after going through case papers. please come with papers tgen we can discuss the matter in detail .

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles