Husband wants divorce as wife filed false case against husband

my wife put false case 384 and 498 on me can I put divorce against her

Yes if your wife has bothered you by filed false cases against you and your family then you can file divorce u/s 13 a and perticulerly at the ground of mental cruelty u can file divorce before competent court of law

Yes on the ground of cruelty you can file divorce case against your wife. I can advise you in detail after going through case papers. please come with papers tgen we can discuss the matter in detail .