Husband threatening to file divorce & child custody as living separate

I m living separate from husband since 3 month now he send notice that tell him about marriage future in 15 days otherwise he filed for divorce and 3 yr daughter custody

I m living separate from husband since 3 month now he send notice that tell him about marriage future in 15 days otherwise he filed for divorce and 3 yr daughter custody???
hI we have been through your query and i think you should sent a reply on the said notice and act against the allegation!

First upon you should give legal reply to that Notice and then you can file Domestic Violance Case against your Husband for threatening for Divorce. You can also file Criminal case & Maitanance case under Section 125 of Cr.P.C.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi

If he sends notice for divorce , we can reply him. If he file case in family court , at that time we can fight the case on merit and also fight for the custody of child. If you also want divorce then u can settle on mutual divorce. U can demand permanent alimony from your husband.

The facts providers by you are incomplete. However you can retain custody of your child as per law.
You can also claim maintenance for you and your daughter
You can move to family court for relief in respect of your marital dispute

You need to decide what exactly you want ...you can also wait for filing of case by him and express your stand during the proceedings. I can advise you better after going through the legal notice and knowing details from you.