Husband threatened for divorce, what can the wife do

Hindu family': My sister Married just 1 year ago, she talks and message with a guy, those messages are caught by her in laws. My sister says that messages are deleted by her, but some how they (specially father inlaw) recovered from service providers. Now on the basis of those messages they want to prove her character less and threatened her for divorce and her defame our family in society. I want to ask u on the basis of those messages can court gives divorce and what should my sister stand in this case.

Take divorce by mutual consent it will be best for both families. Because this is not America so having been sent such messages after marriage tantamounts to breach of trust between both individuals and no relation being so sensitive can stand with these things in mind. It will be better to end such relation.