Husband parents forcing me to mutually separate

I am not allowed to stay with my husband and also I have denied to enter the home so what should I do? Religion Jain

hi

in this case you have to file an application under the provisions of domestic violence act for residential rights.

you can avail order of residence along with protection from police if someone interferes with the peaceful enjoyment of marital rights

If you don't want divorce parents of your husband can't force you for divorce. You can file Petition for restitution of conjugal rights and can if your husband is also not willing to cohabit with you then you can file criminal application under Domestic Violence Act.

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the fact that you are not allowed by your in-laws to enter the matrimonial house and also to stay away from. your husband, here you can file Domestic violence case against your in-laws and your husband if he also not supporting you.. for more information in detail kindly call me