Husband not ready to come to India as wife want to file for divorce

My sisters husband is an NRI so he is not taking care of her nor financially nor emotionally and doesn’t have concern about daughter also so she wants to divorce him and live independently without his help and Does not want any financial help from him also but just wants divorce that’s it but he is not ready to come to India and stand before the court and he says he won’t come to India wat to do in this case

Hello sir,
The legal remedy for your sister is to first go ahead with a legal notice calling upon him to continue the marriage or filing a mutual consent of divorce petition. At the time of filing he can give power of attorney to any one of his relatives. When the matter gets referred for reconciliation we can sort out issues of maintenance of the child.

You can ask your sister to apply for divorce based on the available grounds such as desertion or other grounds and try to serve the notice. If he does not appear, an exparte order will be passed and she would be able to get divorce decree.