18-May-2024 (In Divorce Law)
Hello, I am from Delhi currently living in GURUGRAM but my husband since 13 years seperation has not supported us much for many years now am depending on my savings, dads pension later etc and have raised my daughter alone ..shes a teen and I need maintainence from him..I want to find him to talk it out and get out of court settlement if possible. MAternal family killing us for many years for family honor and in home in Gurugram. Not able to withstand their poisoning anymore.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
893 votes
Please let me if any court cases are currently going on in Delhi or Gurugram.
Also, are you interested in divorce and getting alimony or only for getting maintenance for you and your child.
Please contact me for further queries

Adv. Shalu Bhatia
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
858 votes
You can file a case for maintenance for your daughter, if you are not working then you can also claim maintenance from your husband. If you file for maintenance in the court, the court will also try to get the matter resolved through mediation.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
794 votes
You can file maintenence case against I'm if you don't want to go to Courts then you can send him legal notice though your Advocate if he agrees upon it then you need not go to court but if he didn't respond to the legal notice then you have the only way to file maintenence case against him.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."