HUSBAND MARRIED FRAUDULENTLY I GUESS NOT SUPPORTING US WITH MY FAMILY

18-May-2024 (In Divorce Law)
Hello, I am from Delhi currently living in GURUGRAM but my husband since 13 years seperation has not supported us much for many years now am depending on my savings, dads pension later etc and have raised my daughter alone ..shes a teen and I need maintainence from him..I want to find him to talk it out and get out of court settlement if possible. MAternal family killing us for many years for family honor and property...now in home in Gurugram. Not able to withstand their poisoning anymore.

Answer #1
Please let me if any court cases are currently going on in Delhi or Gurugram.
Also, are you interested in divorce and getting alimony or only for getting maintenance for you and your child.
Please contact me for further queries

Regards
Adv. Shalu Bhatia
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
You can file a case for maintenance for your daughter, if you are not working then you can also claim maintenance from your husband. If you file for maintenance in the court, the court will also try to get the matter resolved through mediation.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
You can file maintenence case against I'm if you don't want to go to Courts then you can send him legal notice though your Advocate if he agrees upon it then you need not go to court but if he didn't respond to the legal notice then you have the only way to file maintenence case against him.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato