Husband having affair wants to take legal action

Hi sir /lam My husband having illegal affair ..we given police complaint also ..but no use She not leaving her and that girl too.but when ever we capture them they are saying we will not meet again.all over ..but they not keep following them words 3times given warning.no use what to do

As legally wedded wife you have all right to lodge adultry complaint against your husband and that lady and you can insist police to arrest them and remand in judicial custody. If police is not arresting them you can file private complain or direction in High court to arrest them. You can also file divorce under adultry ground.

With Reference to the law Rato post regarding to case of extra material relationship ship. We can lodge a criminal complaint and procesute under criminal procedure for adultery. Accordance with law. Please let me know how can I assist you further

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

One way is initiation of criminal proceedings against him or You can file a divorce petition on the ground of adultry. It's up to you to decide whether you live with him or not. Decide in accordance with your situation.