Husband having affair wants to take legal action

Hi sir /lam My husband having illegal affair ..we given police complaint also ..but no use She not leaving her and that girl too.but when ever we capture them they are saying we will not meet again.all over ..but they not keep following them words 3times given use what to do

Answers (3)

170 votes

As legally wedded wife you have all right to lodge adultry complaint against your husband and that lady and you can insist police to arrest them and remand in judicial custody. If police is not arresting them you can file private complain or direction in High court to arrest them. You can also file divorce under adultry ground.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

316 votes

With Reference to the law Rato post regarding to case of extra material relationship ship. We can lodge a criminal complaint and procesute under criminal procedure for adultery. Accordance with law. Please let me know how can I assist you further

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
263 votes

One way is initiation of criminal proceedings against him or You can file a divorce petition on the ground of adultry. It's up to you to decide whether you live with him or not. Decide in accordance with your situation.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles