Husband has filled for anticipatory bail as I have filled for divorce

Hello, Mera Case Women cell ki counseling k baad court mai mediation center mai gaya tha,Judge nai thee isliye file sign hokar aage proceed nai ki n abhi tak FIR register nai hui n court se koi anticipatory bail k docs lekar aaye thee hume kya karna chahiye plz suggestions dijiye.

Answers (5)

आपकी query बिलकुल अस्पष्ट है, आपने ये भी नहीं बताया की आप किस के behalf पर जानकारी चाहते/चाहती हैं, पति या पत्नी, पहले अपने प्रश्न को स्पष्ट करिए की आप पत्नी हैं या पति, ताकि स्पष्ट जवाब दिया जा सके

अन्य या किसी भी तरह की जानकारी के लिए कॉल करें या मेल करें

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Aap k pass jo court ka employe aaya hai, usne asp ko notice bhi diya hoga, aap us date ko court mein jaeeye, jis court ka notice tha. Wahan pr jakar anticipatory bail ko contest kijeeye. Mediation mein agar aap ka compromise nhi hua hai to aap ko bail contest karni chaheea.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience

Good evening. I have been practicing as a divorce lawyer for quiet a long time now. I would want you to call me through LawRato. Only then could I understand first and provide you with a solution and proceedings.

mediation m aap ko compromise/settlement ek moka aur diya jata h agar compromise ho jata h to theek jo chahte aage ki proceeding hogi ye sab divorce case m h aur criminal or fir a.bail alag matter h agar aapki shRto ke hisab se hota h to theek vera aage karyaeahi karo

Hello before registering the fir, they are filing anticipatory bail, you can engage an advocate and oppose the anticipatory bail of the accused. Once he will get bail, he can not be pressurised. For detailed discussion you can contact me.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I got married last year in May. Marriage happened in an unregistered arya samajh mandir. But i have a valid marriage certificate with marriage photogr…

Read More

We got married in the year 2013. It was not registered marriage. We led our conjugal life for 3 years since 2013 to 2016. Due to culture & test my…

Read More

one of my friend got married she got married as she is emotionally blackmailed by the boy, now she did not want to live with him and marriage is done …

Read More

My husband is abusing me verbally and emotionally since wedding. I have 6yr old son, who is with my parents since birth as i was busy studying in US…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue