Husband harassing me by making fake profile and took my child

Sir im living with my mother for last 1 year. My husband used to visit my house 3 times during this 1year.But when he came this time he attacked me and my mother and taken my five year old girl child. It has been 8 years after he has taken my mobile also and hacked my e mail id also he started a fake account in facebook by making my selfie as profile pic. 4 years before he hacked my Facebook account and sent some nacked photos of mine to a friend. Now he is saying that i have sent these photos to him. After that he made a nacked women pic as my facebook profilepic. Then also i didnt reacted to him. He is an alcoholist also. He also used to torture me mentally n physically. He is not giving me the gold and cash that given me by my parents. Also hes not willing for a divorse. What will i do sir?i want my daughter back. Also i want the cash and gold given to me at the time of marriage. Pls guide me sir plsssssss

Answers (2)

188 votes

The alleged misdemeanors on your husband's part amount to marital cruelty and, if proved, form sufficient ground for getting a decree of divorce. The mother ought to get the custody of the minor girl child. You are also entitled for maintenance for yourself and the child.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

189 votes

You can file a case for domestic violence. And also claim for the custody of the child. As per the law child is supposed to be with the mother. Then file complaints for faking the account and all the cyber related issues. The gold and cash be obtained through the domestic violence case itself. Contact for further details

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles