Husband hacked my phone and now is wanting divorce

Hello sir/ma'am, I am (house-wife). I am married to a self employed man named  And i have a 11yr old son as well. The issue is actually my husband had an affair few years back (6yrs) that time we sorted it out with the help of my own family and his brothers help. After these many years i started talking to my school friend (male friend). He didn't liked it. Gradually we got the opportunity to relive our school days. But after 2 months my husband hacked my phone and he discovered the messages and chat history of mine with my friend. Then without informing me he started talking to him as and started convincing him to approach me. and he showed those messages as an evidence to my family that i was doing a wrong thing. Then 2 days later he asked my family to come, and they came. Now he is saying that i will not accept you in my family. Indirectly he is trying to take a revenge from my family. kindly suggest me a way out. Thanks & Regards.

First try to sort out the issue by talking to your husband by involving your family members.If it does not work out then its better to get separated and start your life afresh by filing a mutual divorce if your husband is willing to give you divorce.
Regards

Thats invasion of privacy and its cruelty. Moreso your husband has manipulated things against you and made things look worse which is actually not. File 498a and domestic violence against him and such act is extremely offensive on his part

At first try to settle the matter amicably, consult with senior family member . And if your husband files a divorce case then you can defend the case, if you want to live with your husband. without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.

You let him understand that the things that he has done by taking your phone and texting in your name, is kind of cruelty, which is a punishable offence under the Indian Penal Code and ask him not to do so in future. You decided what you want to do with your life and child, then plenty ways out to achieve your plan may be suggested. All the best. Regards