Husband filed for RCR, i am not interested, what to do

My husband has filed for restitution but I don' t want to go because of physical, mental and emotional torture by him. Should I file divorce or file maintenance from him ?

you have legal right to file divorce as well as maintenance petition. at the same time you should contest RCR petition of your husband on the grounds you mentioned. although the facts provided by you are incomplete. to get proper advise you should provide complete details and discuss in person with a family lawyer.

Better to file maintenance instead of divorce petition though a complaint case under section 498A,and other sections with 3/4 D.P.Act and petition Under section 24 and section 25 Hindu Marriage Act may be filled.

Yes you can file case for divorce and maintenance and surely you will get relief from court. You may contact to me for any legal help and file a case against him and also deny for restitution. Thanks

Mam it is not clear from your question that what type of torture was doing by your husband it is further advised if you want divorce on the basis of cruelty you have to proved cruelty before the court. You can also filed domestic violence case as well as permanant alimony.