Husband file divorce case and not giving maintenance

my husband filled hindu mrg act1955section 13 in9th additional court kamareddy city iam not attended court reason am suffering fever court a granted decree of divorce my husband how to next step plz tel me sir my husband498/a and also dvc125 12 13 maintenance ordered by court my husband not give to me and my husband appeal to district court how to solve my problems how to free advocates in court plz tel me suggestions sir

Answers (2)

328 votes

Hello Madam,

You first approach the District Legal Services, who provide legal services free. You failed to mention the City where do you stay? You first approach the Legal Aid Centre or else file a petition before the Court requesting to provide free legal aid.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

94 votes

File a petition in court that your husband not giving maintainence.
It is the mandatory to the husband to give maintainence to the wife and her children.
So by engage a lawyer you should file a IA petition.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles