Husband file divorce case and not giving maintenance

my husband filled hindu mrg act1955section 13 in9th additional court kamareddy city iam not attended court reason am suffering fever court a granted decree of divorce my husband how to next step plz tel me sir my husband498/a and also dvc125 12 13 maintenance ordered by court my husband not give to me and my husband appeal to district court how to solve my problems how to free advocates in court plz tel me suggestions sir

Hello Madam,

You first approach the District Legal Services, who provide legal services free. You failed to mention the City where do you stay? You first approach the Legal Aid Centre or else file a petition before the Court requesting to provide free legal aid.

File a petition in court that your husband not giving maintainence.
It is the mandatory to the husband to give maintainence to the wife and her children.
So by engage a lawyer you should file a IA petition.