Husband blaming for his wrong conducts over social sites what to do

We married since 10 yrs as per hindu law. My husband always cheated girl thr matrimonial profile n social sites. I always helped him . But still he is blaming me for his unhappiness. I love him and teying to save marriage. Legally he will get punisshment for his bad deeds?

Answers (3)

183 votes

He can go to jail and if you dont lodge a complaint right now aap bhi accomplice ho iss crime mein and it is a crime against the society and illegal immoral practice please be bold and file a complaint

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

192 votes

Hi, Things are not clear with your above posting. It is not clear whether your husband is facing any litigation or investigation by police. Please call at my number which you can take from Lawrato so that we can guide you properly.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
196 votes

Hi ,

Mam, Unable to get you that what you want to know or ask?
As if u are talking about the punishment for you and your husband , it will be, if the second party eg that girl, if she go for lodge a FIR.
Or, if you want to complaint about his conduct than you can.
Or, If you want to save your marriage, you can go for Mediation.
Hope its solve your query.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles