Husband blaming for his wrong conducts over social sites what to do

We married since 10 yrs as per hindu law. My husband always cheated girl thr matrimonial profile n social sites. I always helped him . But still he is blaming me for his unhappiness. I love him and teying to save marriage. Legally he will get punisshment for his bad deeds?

He can go to jail and if you dont lodge a complaint right now aap bhi accomplice ho iss crime mein and it is a crime against the society and illegal immoral practice please be bold and file a complaint

Hi, Things are not clear with your above posting. It is not clear whether your husband is facing any litigation or investigation by police. Please call at my number which you can take from Lawrato so that we can guide you properly.

Hi ,

Mam, Unable to get you that what you want to know or ask?
As if u are talking about the punishment for you and your husband , it will be, if the second party eg that girl, if she go for lodge a FIR.
Or, if you want to complaint about his conduct than you can.
Or, If you want to save your marriage, you can go for Mediation.
Hope its solve your query.