One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Mukesh Choudhary

Advocate Mukesh Choudhary

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
Saket Court Complex, Delhi
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mukesh Choudhary completed his law in the year 2003 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mukesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2003. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association, Saket Bar Association, Tis Hazari Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/351/2003
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Mukesh Choudhary

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Mukesh Choudhary How to file a complaint against neighbour who broke my premises Permissions required to start manufacturing on a land