One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Deepak Gandhi

Advocate Deepak Gandhi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoKarkardooma Court, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Recovery, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Deepak Gandhi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Deepak provides services in various fields of civil matters, consumer court matters, family matters, criminal matters, negotiable instruments act related matters, recovery matters, tax matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Deepak enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2153/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Deepak Gandhi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Deepak Gandhi

Q: Filing of divorce by husband on grounds of cruelty and desertion

Hi, I signed first motion papers and have denied to sign second. My husband has filed case on cruelty and desertion grounds attaching first mtion paper and false allegations. What should I do ? Please advise.

Advocate Deepak Gandhi answered
Hi in your case first need to know where your first motion had been done, and also need to know which allegations he had made on you and what evidences he has given for supporting the same , after knowing what all these facts, can guide further.

Q: Friend's room partner used my credit card and not paying money now.

Hi, Good Morning!! A friend's room partner used my credit card and is not paying the bill. He borrowed the card to use for 60K but used it for double amount without permission or intimation. He was always promising to pay in one month but never paid. I had to go for settlement and paid the amount to bank. After that also I have been following him for my money and he has paid some amount and still 70K is not paid. I have recordings of what he has said to me on phone where he says how he will make the payment. Beside, he has also given me a written note signed by him that he will pay the amount outstanding. Now, he is not picking up the call. Please suggest, if the amount can be recovered and if yes How? Also confirm how much fees you will be charging for this help. Thanks & Regards,

Advocate Deepak Gandhi answered
Hmm in your case, need some details about the place of transaction done ,. And when he had taken the amount, Also need to know that you have some written arrangement for the same or not.You can go for civil recovery in this case,

Q: Legal actions against the husband who is not living with me

We have been married for 3 years now and working in different cities. it was decided before marriage that husband will relocate. However, for past 3 years, he has been making excuses. Neither he shifts, nor does he let me shift. He visits me only at his free will, and only tells false stories about his plans to shift. What legal actions can i take against him?

Advocate Deepak Gandhi answered
Hi in your case , i think both of you need to come on some productive decision,. And as per law, you have option of getting divorce with maintenance or without maintenance etc.. and also need some more details about your place of marriage done etc..Hope u will find your answer.

Q: What to do if the online website is not refunding the amount

They are not taking return. I have written an email as well numerous times. As the return policy has expired.

Advocate Deepak Gandhi answered
Hi, need some more details in your case as you only mentioned about the return but not mentioned the product, company and channel of purchase viz online, shop etc..Kindly provide all the details or contact me for further action.

Q: What to do if boyfriend promises to marry but refuses after 8 years

Hello sir/madam.iam 30 years old& I was in relationship with a Muslim guy for past 8+ years.we were in relatnship & never had any issues. He went to aborad (poland) for higher studies but again we continued with this.We used to have fights as normaly ppl does but it was not so serious. With trust & belives I was waiting for him to get married.he promised me he won't leave me.80% ppl know abt our relationship. It was an open relationship from both bcoz we knew tat we wil get married at the end.later I found he lied to me alot& was keep on promising me everytime he will marry family know abt ths frm long time & they hve supported when its time cme to settle life he is avoiding me &want to marry muslim girl.he cheated me & spoiled my life.he is avoiding me to escape frm ths.i informed him I wil go against him as he cheated. He is warning me saying not to involve his family & he live in poland. He said he will die the day I complaint abt him.plz suggest what I can do with this

Advocate Deepak Gandhi answered
Hi, In your case, there are following ways to go forward can complaint of him to police can file a case against him in judicial court but for that you have complete proof of your relationship, in thing need to know here, what type of relationship you have with him, are u living with him in these entire 8 years as live in or just you have only an affair with him.Hope this resolve your query.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deepak Gandhi

Can Advocate Deepak Gandhi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deepak Gandhi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Gandhi?

When you meet with Advocate Deepak Gandhi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Gandhi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Gandhi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Gandhi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Gandhi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deepak Gandhi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deepak Gandhi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deepak Gandhi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deepak Gandhi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.