husband applied for divorce and forcing me to sign divorce u/s13(1) ia

My husband applied for divorce u/s 13(1) ia for cruelty etc stating fake reasons, three years before and now he is ready for settlement and divorce. But he and his lawyer are forcing me to sign for divorce u/s 13(1) ia itself. But since both parties are willing to go for divorce, we are asking them to file for mutual u/s 13(b). But he is insisting to apply for mutual u/s 13(1)ia. What is the advantage of him getting divorce under 13(1) ia. The case is still uncontested. Should I agree to them? What will be the implications to me if it is u/s 13(1)ia? Please elaborate

I strongly advice you to go for mutual consent because if you get divorce under 13(1) ia then it will amount that you treated your husband with cruelty and the allegations will be there against you on record which may create problems in your future life if you intend to marry etc, it can be settled in mediation by demanding your permanent alimony and withdrawing allegations made against you, but it is better to go for mutual consent instead.

No issues , if you both settled in the disputes and ready for the divorce through mediation you both can get divorce under 13(1)I itself and court will confer it as mutually agreed divorce and draw the decree.

in This situation he want get by way filing case 13(1)ia is very simple he need save six months cooling period if both file case against mutually then 6months wating period will be there any way you have to speak regarding