HOW TO HANDLE SUICIDAL THREATS BEFORE DIVORCE?

I am seeking mutual consent divorce from my wife due to psychological, emotional and health issues. But my wife and her father is not willing to get divorced and are threatening me that they will commit suicide. What happens to me if they do such things? I am thinking of filing for divorce if they don't agree for mutual consent. What happens to me if they commit suicide or hurt themselves after I sent them a divorce notice? Will I be held responsible for their suicidal and hurtful acts?

Though it is a very complicated position I request you to collect all the treatment particulars and other disease related documents and start the legal process immediately. You can approach the welfare officer, physciartists etc to prove that your have taken steps for the treatment.

the divorce shall be filed. the Anticipated bail shall be filed first. it is not a judicial threats it is emotionally draining you. you need not worry. if they are not coming for mutual consent then divorce proceedings is finally.