How to get my friend divorced from her husband

Sir meri ak frd h use Aapne pati se divorce chaiye or uske husband m mera naam fasa rakha h main kya kar sakta hu

Answers (3)

You cant do anything. It is matter of husband and wife which is privileged. Please let them handle the situation themselves and support your friend. You cannot get divorce for your friend. She will have to get it for herself

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Fasa rakha hain matlab? Aap aadmi ho ya aurat. Agar aadmi ho to yeh maan ke chal sakte hain ki aap pe adultery par case darj hain. Par ek baad samajh mein nahi aayi agar aap aurat ho to aapka naam kaise fasa pada hain. Pehle to details mein apna parichay dijiye iss case ke sandarbh mein. Aap andherey mein teer chala rahe ho.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Pehli baat to yeh hai ki aapka naam kis liye fasa huwa hai? Kya aapka koi sambandh hai aapke friend ke saath?

Divorce to ho jayega lekin uske liye kya pati raji hai? Nahin to divorce ke liye koi valid and strong reason (kaaran) hona chahiye.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am married for the past 10 years. I am central govt group A employee. Past 5 years my wife has started abusing me for no reasons and insult me in fr…

Read More

Sir/Madam Me and my husband applied for divorce by mutual consent . We got married on 19th April 2018. From December 1st 2018. But my husband's l…

Read More

1. We got married 4 years back, till today she did not have physical relationship, can this be ground for divorce …

Read More

Sir. I m in relation with my best friend. He assured me he will marry me and never leave me. I love him a lot. Suddenly he has changed. He says his Pa…

Read More