How to get an anticipatory bail if police is not submitting challan

Hi, My in laws and wife have put a false dowry case under section 498A against me and my parents. They are using their influence, have bribed the police and gotten arrest warrants against us. The influence and the bribes have ensured that despite 2 court dates for anticipatory bail, the police have not submitted the challan and we haven't got bail. Now we have got a 3rd hearing date. Is their no law in this country, can the police keep getting away with not submitting the challan. The sessions judge says that unless she doesn't get the challan she can't issue anticipatory bail. Can we approach the high court??

No, the view by the Ld. Sessions Judge is not correct. You can definitely get anticipatory bail in such cases. There is a concept of getting a working day notice anticipatory bail, consult your lawyer for that and file appropriate application for that.

If you are not getting anticipatory bail from sessions court, because he police is not filing challan. You can very well file a petition before the High court for anticipatory bail. You should not delay this further. Plz contact me for further assistance

You can directly file in high court and with judgements in your favour you will definitely get bail and conter allegations will be put if it is proved that your wife is putting falseful and wrong allegations on u