How to file a divorce in daily domestic violence case

12-Apr-2023 (In Divorce Law)
I m from Kolkata and I am married last 4years I did love marriage with my husband but now his family member and my husband are tourching me and they are giving forcefully some medicine on pregnancy I need to come out from this hell ..and we didn’t do registry till now ...please help me what should I do and I can live my rest of my life.???please help me I m from Hindu religion and my husband also from Hindu religion and both r Indian

Answer #1
In my opinion you can lodge a FIR before the local police station and if you don't want to stay with your husband then you can file a petition for divorce under Hindu Marriage Act and then you can file a case under section 125 of the Cr. P. C for your maintenance. And without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.
Answer #2
The situation appears to be very bad. Immediately consult an advocate and file divorce under grounds of cruelty. Also lodge complaints against your husband and in-laws for physical abuse under section 498A IPC which deals with domestic violence. You can also claim maintenance under section 125 CrPC and file cases under the provisions of Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act. You have a whole life to live peacefully, just need a proper guidance from a prudent advocate.
Answer #3
If your husband is torturing you then file a police complaint before your Local police station in the name of your husband.After that file a contested divorce against your husband before the Ld.District Judge in the grounds of cruelty.
Regards.