How to fast track a divorce case

21-Apr-2023 (In Divorce Law)
sir I have filled a case in Delhi high court of cleared to the wife cooperate in 1st of motion of divorce mutually.. but for 2nd motion she is demanding I filled a case in Delhi high court and my judgement is reserved from more than 6's not passed till now..I am feeling mentally pressure..plz tell me what should I do to get quickly judgement..
Answers (3)

Answer #1
617 votes
You can file an appropriate application before the Hon'ble High Court of Delhi in the case in which the judgment is reserved before the same bench who reserved the judgment and seek clarifications/directions.
Answer #2
838 votes
Dear Client
You should file an application seeking early disposal of your case. However, for better advice I would have to see your papers and orders to properly advice you. You can contact for further discussion.
Answer #3
791 votes
look, if the Justice of the Hon'ble High Court has reserved your matter for order/judgement, it is the whole sole discretion ofthe court as when to announce the order/judgement. or the court can recall your counsels along with you for clarifications regarding doubts in the said case filed by you. Though, there is nothing you or your counsel can do in this regard, it is the power given to the court by the constitution of India, or probably the court might be waiting for the police to complete their investigation. For more information click onto my profile.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."