How to deal with husband who is not traceable

Staying with​ me like my husband he left me and he hide me tht he was not a divorcee he married me in Mandir he treat me like his wife but after living with him 5 months later I came to know he hide me all he was not a divorcee but then lots of things happen then he convinced me he will take divorce within​ May this year but suddenly he left me with out knowing anything wht should I do now

Answers (5)

306 votes

Dear friend,
There are iventuality and certain prospect of legal importance you have to understand ,in order to get relief , I suggest you call / meet in person in order to help you and short out your issues ,that's only option .contact : Adv Panakj Kumar & associate....

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

65 votes

I suggest you to first file a police complaint before the jurisdictional police station if you wish to continue the relationship with him as husband and wife. Or otherwise you can file a cheating case against him with the available address proof of him. For more details i suggest you to contact an advocate of your choice.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
92 votes

If you are a hindu means as Hindu Marriage Act 1956 you will not get the status of spouse if your partner is already married and not divorced means your status would be his concubine, hence you have stated that he is absconded take his photo and details and lodge a police complaint for missing at your jurisdictional police station. Trace him at his working place or through his colleagues.

302 votes

You have many options like booking rape case, cheating case etc., but whether you can adjust with him in future. Take right decision whether to continue life with him or not. If not go for alternatives.

271 votes

Want more details about your case.,..........You should consult the advocte nearest to you ..,hear your problem is con't be solved on this massage you should contact any consultancy they will help you..thank you

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles