How to cancel a marriage if it is not registered

Hi i did court with arya samaj marriage since december 2017 . I got notary kind of certificate and also arya samaj certificate but when i chevked that registration number which was written in the notaey/court certificate to a estamp website it says status of this not locked,what does it mean?we havent register our marriage yet..I need divorce from my husband as ge is harasing me..I consult with the same lawyer who was at the time of marriage kind of pandit..He said that he will provide divorce at one day and ask for a big money ,,He also said that kindly distroy that paper that i have that will not matter..No one can regonize u thay u had mriage ever...I was seriously surpised with his words..i am not sure if marriage has been done ot it was fake..If it was real marriage the kindly provide me correct procedure for divorce ..Is there any procedure of cancellation of that marriage because i only spent 6 months and mariage is not register yet..please suggest..

yes the marriage was real. merely photographs of marriage can be a proof of marriage. but that lawyer is misguiding you that no one will recognize you that you are married. you should file a divorce petition in the court and should aware of these kinds of dealers who provides divorce in one day.

The marriage Registere is only for record and evidence of marriage non registration does not effect the validity of marriage. Since you have a marriage certificate of the Arya Samaj it means you are legally married. The process of ending it is same divorce in a court of law. Normally touts and thugs claim to be lawyers as no lawyer will suggest you to tear document. Please find a proper lawyer since your marriage is less than one year you can go annulment at this stage as divorce can be applied only after completion of one year of marriage.

It has to be seen from the certificate u got and other documents and had to be verified bcoz if there is no record then marriage has not been legal and as it is not registered, u don’t had to do anything but if there is record then even if it’s not registered it is legal in the eyes of law as law recognises customery marriage and u had to file divorce or a case to declare marriage as void as it has been performed by playing fraud on you.

There’s nothing to worry in this regard as you can for for annulment of marriage
For further details you need to contact us