How can we start divorce from other country?

In Divorce Law
We are living in England and we don't have mutual understanding. Don't know why but my wife has different point of views about me. So my question is how can we start divorce from England? can we file divorce in India without coming? If yes then how can we start and If no, please suggest a solution.

Answers (3)

256 votes

dear client as you are not bound to get your divorce decree here in India you can file there to for mutual divorce as it's better if you both are not compatible with each other but if you have to file here you have to be here as both the parties has to file an affidavit whether in England or India for further details please contact us with your relevant documents for paid consultation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

122 votes

Hello Good morning I'm Advocate Vivek Mishra you can get divorce from England as treaty of England . no without coming India you can't file. well for more details you have to give brief details of your case. thank you

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
280 votes

Definitely there are ways to get the Divorce , actually due to covid lot of virtual hearing are taking place ,first details about your Marriage is required after that it will be seen whether jurisdiction lies or not , then we could move mutual Divorce petition in concerned Family court , for details procedure you can contact

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles