How can we get family anticipatory bails of father Brother and self

In Matrimonial Hindu In 498A Case In custody Is it Bailable or non Baiable

It is a Non Bailable offence.
You will have to appoint an advocate who will file yours application in Sessions Court for Anticipatory Bail. If you fail in Order you may again approach to High Court.
No details in your information about your exact question. But appoint a learned advocate and try for ABA.

Kindly note it is an non-bailable offense.If police has registered an FIR under section 498A it has all the power to arrest hence it is necessary to obtain ABA before any arrest. Specially in criminal paper proper advice can be given only after the perusal of the papers.
Regards,
Adv. Raghavendra Mehrotra

Non bailable by police. Assuming that you are from Mumbai, you will have to file anticipatory bail application in the Sessions court. Except for the husband all other members of family are likely to get bail. There is no need for Husband to worry. Get expert legal help.

498A of IPC is of non bailable offense but one can opt for anticipatory bail and the same can be granted depending on the complained filled that while considering anticipatory bail application it will be considered that no case has been prior registered before the complained had been filled