How can mental cruelty be proved ?

Can you help me, how to prove the mental cruelty. My wife torture me daily verbally, she abuse me and my parents also, and sometime hands also. Is the written statement is enough ? I have no any matrimonial relationship with my wife for 9 years and since Jan 2017 to till now no any verbal or face to face communication.

These are matter of facts. Do you want to file Divorce against her or you already filed it since you said you have no matrimonial relation with her. And if you dont have any relation with her, it is also a ground for divorce.

hi, in court every elegation should be supported by the evidence, because its agreat burden on the opposit party to prove or disprove that the allegation is which has been imposed on him or her is entirely wrong and in the matrimonial cases basically both the parties put allegation on each other and judge pronounce the decree only based upon the evidence in this matter you are saying you both are separated since last one year in this situation first question is how she is abusing you verbally, if by telephone you can record her voice for the purpose of evidence, similarly if their is nothing to prove it would be considered just for the sake of saying there is no valid ground, and it won't be proved.

Have your wife filed divorce against you? Because you said written statement is sufficient or not...you can write in your pleadings about the abusive and aggressive behavior of your wife narrating the major incidents of her being cruel to you and your family.also you have the ground of desertion for divorce as you are living apart from last 9 years which itself is a sufficient ground for obtaining divorce.
There are more things specially your income and wealth and liabilities that you have to be very careful if filing or facing a divorce matter...fir assistance pls contact lawyer Mitra