One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Dipti Singh

Advocate Dipti Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoJangpura Extension, Delhi
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Insurance, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Dipti Singh completed her law in the year 2004 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Civil, Family matters, Divorce, Banking/Finance, Corporate, Insurance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Dipti enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2004.

Enrollment Number : D/447 - A /2004
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • State Commission Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Dipti Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Dipti Singh

Q: Domestic violence case filed by my wife

My wife filed domestic violence case on me. There is not any evidence of domestic violence. DPO filed the report in my favour. My wife is working lady. Marriage happened at my hometown. At evidence stage my wife submitted her bank statement where she transferred 2 Lakhs in my mom's account before the marriage. This was for half the expenses of marriage ceremony. Half Expenses was done by us. When my father-in-law came to my hometown to settle the payments from his side. This money was withdrawn in cash from my mother's account and given in cash to my father-in-law for the payment of marriage expenses. I have bank statements of mother, where cash is withdrawn of exactly same amount. Wife's father did not want to carry cash to my hometown for the payment hence my wife transferred amount to my mother's account. question: 1. Can this cause any disadvantage to me in DV case ? How to save myself? 2. Can she demand this money back from me again in DV case?

Advocate Dipti Singh answered
Hello, since you have not mentioned that how long you have been married, it's little difficult to understand the gravity of ground for such petitions, anyway don't worry in D. V cases proofs are very important here your wife can't prove anything by just submitting bank documents because if there was some issues before marriage, she could have denied for marriage, it's proves nothing.

Q: Domestic voilence

Can a lady file a DV case after 11 year of marriage and she left the matrimonal home ,by leaving her own kid ,age of 6 years,how to protect respondent

Advocate Dipti Singh answered
hello,there are many ways to save the respondent he just need to have evidence to prove that his wife was not so good mother and wife as well, similarly it can also be prove that false allegation has been imposed on the respondent hence he can be saved as his wife herself left the house and child as well and there is no police complaint has been made when she left, after 11 years she is filing the DV case.

Q: University is wrongly withholding marksheet

I have given my law exams , all fees are cleared for which i have proof, yet the affliated college is not giving my marksheets, to add to it the college abused me and shouted at me when i asked them the same. I had read on the net that i can file a writ in the supreme court under section 32 that its my fundamental right. Kindly suggest as im still a law student.

Advocate Dipti Singh answered
hello,dear its not clear that in which year of the LLB course you are studding or you have completed your LLB final and if you have completed your exam for the final year do you have any communication with the college or university for the same, if all the answers are yes you can file a writ petition in high court for seeking the relief.

Q: Divorce filing and dispute of property after divorce

It's going to be 2 years in October for my marriage and my married life has been a total disaster with physical, mental abuse. I am thinking of filing for divorce but the concern is on what grounds should I file it as the last physical abuse was about 6 months ago.Also, we bought a flat which is completely on my name and I live with my husband there but is it possible that my husband might make his claim on that flat by any means?? Both my husband and me are hindus and ours was a love marriage.

Advocate Dipti Singh answered
hello,for filling the divorce petition there should be a valid ground, and in your case as you have stated all the grounds are present no matter incidents had happens in past or presently going on but fear of the incident lasts long hence you can ask file the divorce petition and domestic violence as well in that case you can demand for the accommodation as house is in your name but your husband can ask his rights but trends says it will not be given to him.

Q: Cash not dispensed but account debited while withdrawing from atm

Its been 4 months from the incident . I went to HDFC atm to withdraw money .My account was debited but I didn't received cash. Since then I am writing complaints to both HDFC and my PNB bank but I am not receiving any reply

Advocate Dipti Singh answered
hello,its been a very common problem now a days and every day somehow people face the same issues but big pain is when bank doesn't respond it in a proper way and aggrieved person becomes clueless and look for the many option, in this situation 1st immediately call to the customer care and lodge your complaint and than visit to the nearest branch of the bank and write a mail to the nodel officer of your bank stating all the facts.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Dipti Singh

Can Advocate Dipti Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Dipti Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Dipti Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Dipti Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Dipti Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Dipti Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Dipti Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Dipti Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Dipti Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Dipti Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Dipti Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Dipti Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.