Help required in regards to divorce

My husband and me have been married for 5years,since 4months he has an affair with office colleague,they even got physical,I have a call recording of both and a video of both of them,I got both from my husband cell ph,my husband is apologising a lot but I want a divorce now for which he is denying .i have a 2year old baby,please tell me my right I’m concern to child and also if I can divorce him

Answers (3)

320 votes

Yes you can divorce him. This is your absolute right. Even if he denies then the court will decide. However court might call for cooling period. But completely subjective. Your child will have complete right and custody will be yours.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

182 votes

hello mam as you have shown the guts i must say ur really a brave lady i must sallute you.
yes uou can divorce ur husband as well as you can also keep the custody of the child with the ordee of the court . in this things you can also send your husband to jail also as well as you also claim compensation from ur husband.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
218 votes

mam as you have a solid proof against yiur husband u can file a divorce ahainst him on the ground of that only
with the divorce you can seek custody of yiur child as well
and with the divorce you can also demand alimony as full and final settlement against for your future life
after divorce your child right in your husband property persists

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles