have child out of wedlock. query about marriage

I am hindu woman. I am never married. I have a 5 years boy child born out of wedlock. However, in my child's birth certificate his name is there as father's name. He deserted me after I got pregnant. It has been 6 years but no word from him. He has no family members. No one knows about him. Now I want to get married to already divorced person with proper divorce decree. Do I need take any divorce before marrying him? My future husband wants to adopt my son and make him legal heir. can I register his name as father's name for my son?

you need to get mutually diviorce him better otherwise you can change name of children and birth certificates better and entire certificate you need to change all birth certificates and adhara card better

no need u must file a divorce case against him and can file the case against him and can be getting maintainnc by him were does he stay and u can file the case against him for the divorce and maintain the court and order it online and

absolutely you have to take divorce , file a case on the ground of desertion , after getting divorce decree you can marry again , if you marry without divorce u might face problem if your earlier husband back again .