Guidance for Divorce process and maintenance

Hello, this question is for my sister. She is married for 18+ yrs and has a daughter (18) and a son(9). Her husband has never been able to support family financially as he keeps on do petty business. Condition worsended so much that he no longer could pay for food in house, leave alone kids school fees or other expenses to support life. He also does not allow my sister to start any job stating that she needs to take care of family. They live in her father in law' apartment. Though her father and mother in law stay at another apartment and said that they are least bothered about his sons marriage issues. My sister wants to part ways now as she wants her kids to have better options. We seek guidance on how we should go about divorce and seek maintenance or alimony to support her and her kids to survive.

you can file your case in family court under section 125 CRPC fordham maintenance of your sister and children you can also file case against your jijaji for for domestic violence India Police Station

Get all your papers and I can help you file a maintenance case before the family court and get maintenance for the children and your sister right away.

At present the family court permits the filing of such applications by video conferencing on experimental basis so if you desire we can proceed right away.

Visit me with all the necessary documents

for maintenance file application in family court and than file divorce potion in family court after filing divorce court decide permanent alimony otherwise monthly most important think is court diced for more enquiry contact me