Forced audio and phone recordings by wife

My spouse has taken audio and phone recordings by forcing me and now claims that all things were solely said by me and wants divorce. I had no idea it was all been recorded. How can i prove its all false or its altered? Thanks

Answers (3)

67 votes

Take my number from law rato and call me

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

80 votes

Firstly what are the recordings about?
Assuming it has certain content which can reveal something unpleasant then you need to raise the issue of right of privacy before the court and on that basis challenge the admissibilty of the electronic evidence which was so submitted without your consent.

You challenging it being false or altered comes secondary. Press on it's admissibility. If it is held it is not admissible regardless of it's content then no need to take a stand it has been altered or false. If it is admissibile then you can subsequently take the plea of it being false and altered and initially reserve your rights to challenge it when you first take the plea it is not admissibile.

You need to provide alot of details so i can give you an indepth answer.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
278 votes

U not say u r family Back Ground and only voice Recorder mach by forencic science and after desise match voice and only Recorder not inef devorce .First u file one case u r advocate file one application for voice camper.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles