One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rajkot - Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja

Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKasturba Road, Rajkot
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Property, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jaydevsinh enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2009. He is a member of the Gondal Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/1903/2009
  • District Court, Amreli
  • District Court, Bhavnagar
  • District Court, Bhuj
  • District Court, Gandhinagar
  • District Court, Jamnagar
  • District Court, Junagadh
  • District Court, Rajkot

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Rajkot

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja

Q: Can flat owners association collect Transfer Fee on re-sale of a flat

The builder had collected Rs. 75000 as Maintenance Deposit from each buyer. When the builder sold all flats, he transferred maintenance of flats to our flat owner's association, which is NOT registered with Registrar of Societies, and transferred approx. Rs. 50 lakhs to our association. Thereafter, a committee of members (association) carries out activities of repair and maintenance, as required. The association collects annual maintenance charges from all flat owners, which is Rs. 6000 at present. Also, the association decided that if any flat is re-sold, new buyer should pay Rs. 50000 as Transfer Fee. I understand that, since the association is collecting annual maintenance charges and the original buyers have already paid maintenance deposit, the association cannot collect transfer fee from new buyer. Recently we have got name of owners of our flat transferred from Son to Father and got same registered with Sub Registrar. Kindly advise me whether I have to pay transfer fee.

Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja answered
your question is very simple association not to write the is personal decision any person transfer office property no charge of cost in 15000 if your association not agree with your request you can go to court or police station in register of register of complaint

Q: Divorce on the ground of adultery

I am working in a Private company and my wife in a government sector. I caught my wife in the act of adultery about 3 months ago. We have a baby, so i don't want to file a divorce at this moment. I have a video evidence, not a red handed video, in that my wife apologies for this act and in that video the adulterer is also there. I have few Whatsapp text messages which shows the affair between them. Since last few months, I am not able to concentrate on my work due to this act and my wife is not listening my words some times and doing the things, Not adultery things, against me that i don't like. Sometimes I feels mental cruelty due to that. So my questions are: 1. Can I file the divorce based on the Ground of this Adultery in future, after few years, if I cannot tolerate the mental cruelty? 2. Do I need to pay alimony? If yes, How long I need to Pay Alimony? 3. Will my wife have rights on my property & assets after divorce/separation? 4. Who will get baby custody?

Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja answered
U r case very strong for devoce and u can complayn file oposite u r wife's again file complain and file 1 application for u r local area polistation and say every thing again u r wife 1 application will be most power full evidence for u r defance and u r case

Q: Forced audio and phone recordings by wife

My spouse has taken audio and phone recordings by forcing me and now claims that all things were solely said by me and wants divorce. I had no idea it was all been recorded. How can i prove its all false or its altered? Thanks

Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja answered
U not say u r family Back Ground and only voice Recorder mach by forencic science and after desise match voice and only Recorder not inef devorce .First u file one case u r advocate file one application for voice camper.

Q: Divorce and child custody case because of harassment by inlaws

Hello Good afternoon. I have done love marriage and we have a year old baby. My in-laws are so much torturing me and my husband is also not supporting me. My mother inlaw make my life hell. She harass me in every house hold work. I was working before pregnancy as a digital marketing expert. But i am not working right now. Sometimes i think to go for suicide but not do that because of my little princess. Now i am tired all of this things. I want to take divorce . I dont want to give my baby to my inlaws . I want child custody. Please suggest something

Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja answered
U Right u r children costody and law Say One year children need his mother Love care ,mother care Bater than his Father And law say mother have right to she is child u filing costody u R child court will order costody and not interfier u r children costody u will go to court and file a u t children search warrant CRIMINAL procedure code sec.97

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja

Can Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja?

When you meet with Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jaydevsinh Jadeja can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.