Filing divorce case in Bangalore but wife is in Patna

I am in Bangalore planning to file case in Bangalore divorce case . My wife is patna. From last 1 yr she is there . mu daughter is here in bangalore and studying here . if i file case whether i can force her to come here in bangalore . what if she refused to come to bangalore. IS there any rule where women can refuse to go to other place .

you can file the case in bangalore as your marital house is at bangalore , which case you want to file , because if you are filing divorce case means you should be ready to give maintenance , or else you can go for restitution of conjugal rights.

The jurisdiction as to where to file a case vests in that place where both you and your spouse got married. If you file a case here in Bangalore, the court will issue summons to the other side I.e., your wife, and she will be left with no option but to come to Bangalore for the hearing in court. If she does not come, then the case will be decided exparte, I.e., in her absence.

You mean both of you (wife& husband) very residing in Bangalore. You can file it in Bangalore, the court send the notice/summons to her in Patna. If she did not appear to court by her or any advocate on behalf of her, no appearance is made the court shall place her ex-party, and decide the case.