Family forcing to be in marriage

Me & my husband decided for a mutual consent divorce but now my husband denied in front of my family saying that he dont want divorce he will behave good with me now. Me & my husband dont have any emotional attachment between us. since last 5yrs we are married & we were just living with each other without any attachment between us. how to convince my family & make them understand this marriage is not working. my family is blaming me for what is happening & now they are forcing me not to take divorce. I see no happiness & attachment in this relationship. Please guide.

five years already spend for your marriage.. now both of you are unhappy in matrimonial life then by mutual consent you and your husband will file divorce petition if he is denied such then you will file petition under section 13 of Hindu marriage act on the ground of cruelty

If you are really not satisfied with relationship then you can move for divorce by contesting the same. But if you want to go with mutual consent then you have to convince him as without his consent you can't go further. Better you should issue notice him.