One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Karad - Advocate Harishchandra R Kale

Advocate Harishchandra R Kale

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Agashivnagar Malkapur, Karad
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Motor Accident, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi
Advocate Harishchandra R Kale has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Harishchandra R Kale's office is in Agashivnagar Malkapur, Karad.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Kolhapur,
  • District Court, Sangli,
  • District Court, Satara,
  • Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Pune

Get advice from Advocate Harishchandra R Kale

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Harishchandra R Kale Family forcing to be in marriage Want divorce from husband. But he is not willing