False 498A at CAW cell, and crpc 125, sec 13one and sec 24 under hm ac

In Divorce Law
Hindu. False complaint of 498 a has been filed at CAW cell. Marriage lasted for 5 months. Mediation is in process at Court. She is demanding 50lakh.The max I can give is 5lakh.Please advice what should I do so that she agree. If she do not agree, how should I proceed as she also filed crpc 125 and sec 24 under hm act. I know crpc 125 and 498a are to pressurise me so that I dance to her tune and pay the money, but am not afraid at all. Please advice on practically what should I do. I am ready to return all her Stridhan.

Answers (3)

163 votes

I have perused the contents of your query and would advise you to seek a detailed consultancy from a lawyer having expertise in matrimonial cases. The lawyer will clarify all your doubts upon furnishing better particulars and brief with regard to the facts of the case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

158 votes

Need not worry. Asking any amount doesn't mean the court will grant the said demanded amount.
You should fearlessly fight your cases and make sure you contest that well that you do not even shell out a single penny.

More than happy to assist. For more information, feel free to have a word.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
276 votes

Dear sir,
you have also filed a sec 13 of hm act. In your query you said she is demanding 50 lakhs rupees but you can give only 5 lakhs rupees. In this regards your better option is hire a best lawyer. A 498 complaint has been filed against you .I advise to you imedeately move the bail application before the district court and contest the other cases.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles