Domestic violence by husband what can be done

My husband do domestic violence on me and even l will not go to my mother home to meet my mother

You can file a suit under DV act and if required seek divorce from your husband. You need to keep every possible evidence for that. You can also file a complaint in the women cell against your husband and any of his relations involved in this. Need to discuss in detail for proceeding further.

Mam , you can file a case against your husband under section 498A if IPC which recognises donestic voluence against women . Also FIR would be regustered against your husband and your in laws if they are also threating you. BEfore filing the criminal case against against your husband undser section 498a ipc . The complete set of details as how ulyour husband is threating you , how much time it had been of your marriage etc are required so that we could proceed further for FIR and case . If in case you requires any further legal help please contact us .

You can file a complaint for the domestic violence and state the extent of violence perpetrated against you by the husband or in-laws , that will be addressed to the C.J.M. of the particular district wherever u want to file ..

Dear queriest,

From the above query sought by you there are several legal remedies that you could avail from the court for law. For which you could contact us to let you know more of them, as the remedies would vary depending upon the facts and circumstances of the case.

For domestic violance you have to file domestic complaint before concerned court and obtain appropriate orders. You can also file a complaint for cruelity before the concerned authorities to obtain protection