divorcing him due to sexless marriage

In Divorce Law
husband suffering from sexual prob from last 11..12 yrs... taking medications... sexless marriage feel like experimental rat...have a kid with him... i am in a extramarital affair from 2 yrs and want to get separated... he got to know and things are falling apart ... want to end this marriage but he is not agreeing

Answers (5)

215 votes

You can initiate a proceedings on the ground of cruelty and seek divorce. Since your spouse is not agreeing for separation, it would be a contested divorce. You can go for judicial separation also. For better reach you may connect

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

269 votes

if both agree then go for mutual divorce it's fast and comparatively economical.... else contest on merit on ground of cruelty....matter will go to family court...put all the relevant proof I support 8f ur case

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
62 votes

If you are not feeling comfortable and wants to move on then you have to file for divorce from your side. It’s just baseless to continue this type of relationship. But it will be good if he agrees on mutual divorce. It will be less money consuming and will get over within maximum six months. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

263 votes

If u want to take divorce n your husband isn’t ready then you need to file suit for divorce under the 9 grounds as applicable ! Kindly b in touch asap to understand the legalities for your case …thanks

131 votes

You can file for a divorce on the above medical grounds if you have medical records and since you are having extra marital issues you will not be given any alimony and maintenance although if you take your kid with you the kid may get maintenance and your husband his visitation rights for other questions plz take consultation to proceed further

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles